If you want to save time setting up multiple calendars with the same or similar settings, you can duplicate an existing calendar when creating a new one. This will enable you to copy most or all of the settings from the original calendar.
- Go to the Calendars section and select the calendar you wish to copy. Then, click on the dropdown menu with three dots and choose an option from it.
- Select the option “Copy Calendar” and a pop-up window will appear where you can review and modify the calendar settings as needed.
- You must provide a distinctive slug for the calendar link.
- After making any other necessary modifications or updates, click the “Complete” button.
- The Calendar will now be included in your system.