It’s possible to integrate a Facebook Pixel event into your forms, surveys, and calendars, which will trigger when someone submits the form, survey, or calendar. The event is pre-set to ‘Submit Application’ for a form or survey submission and ‘Schedule’ for a calendar submission and is automatically registered with Facebook.
What you’ll need:
- Your Facebook Pixel ID
Step 1: Form Pixel
- Go to the Form Builder and choose your form.
- Then, click on Options and enter your Pixel ID into the Pixel Section.
- Finally, integrate the form and save it.
Step 2: Survey Pixel
- To add a Facebook Pixel event to your survey, go to the Survey Builder and select your survey.
- Then, click on Options and input your Pixel ID into the Pixel Section.
- Next, integrate the survey and save your changes to confirm them.
Step 3: Calendar Pixel
- To add a Facebook Pixel event to your calendar, go to Settings and select Calendar.
- Then, click on the pencil icon to edit the calendar and input your Pixel ID.
- Finally, click Save to confirm the changes.