You can create a chat widget in the system to add to a funnel or website page, to increase your opportunities to communicate with clients. Follow the steps below to create a widget and use it on a funnel or website page:
Step 1: How to Create a Chat Widget
- Navigate to the “Chat Widget”.
- There are 3 tabs of customization for setting up your chat widget: Chat bubble, Widget window, and Acknowledgement settings.
- Customize the various aspects as you wish, and you will see your changes reflected in the preview on the right-hand side.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
- Click “Get Code” and copy the code that appears in the pop-up window.
Step 2: How to Add the Chat Widget to a Funnel or Website
- Navigate to Funnels or Websites.
- Click into the Funnel or Website you want to add the chat widget to.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Paste the code into the “Body tracking code” field. Click Save.
NOTE: You can preview the funnel or website, and refresh the page to view what the widget will look like for contacts visiting your funnel/website page.
Check out our other article for how to create trigger notifications for new chats!