This tutorial will show you how to use the XML sitemap feature for your domains. It is a great feature which functions essentially as the blueprint of your website to help with SEO as it indexes the web pages. To utilize the XML sitemap, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Domains.
- Click the XML sitemap link next to the domain you wish to update.
- In the popup window, you can expand the view using the + and – to see the different pages within a particular domain.
- Click Proceed.
- On the next page, you can create a custom path, edit an existing one, or add a new one.
- Once you’re satisfied with your updates/additions/changes, click “Generate and Save”.
- A new popup window will appear. Click into the link which will direct you to a page where you can view the code of your new SiteMap.
- Here you can verify the information you just entered.