Within the Social Planner tool for managing your social media, you can create posts to share across one or multiple accounts. You can send the posts off immediately, or schedule them to post at a later date and time.
NOTE: that you need to integrate your Facebook and/or Google My Business (GMB) accounts in order to post through the Social Planner. Check out our integration articles or Social Planner tutorial for more information.
Follow these steps to learn how to create, preview, and send your posts:
Step 1: Create a Post
- Click “Create New Post” or “New Post” to add a post.
- In the new window, choose which account you would like to post to.
- You may check one or multiple accounts.
- Type out and customize the content.
Step 2: Determine GMB Posting Options
- If you are posting to Google My Business, you can choose from various options. Be sure to fill out all the appropriate information from the option you choose in the dropdown list.
- “Call To Action”
Step 3: Preview Your Post
- Preview it on the right hand side of the screen.
- If you are posting to more than one social media platform (i.e. Facebook and Google My Business, you can toggle between previews at the top.)
Step 4: Schedule Or Send Your Post
- You can either “post now” to share the content right away, or “save for later” to schedule for a later time. You can also “Delete” the post if you changed your mind and wish to remove the content.
- If you choose to schedule the post, a popup calendar with the date and time will appear. Choose your date and time and click “Schedule Post” to confirm.
- You can manage scheduled posts from the Social Planner dashboard in the list found at the bottom of the page, or in the Planner calendar.
- Account Management 21
- Blogs 5
- Calendar 19
- Campaigns 20
- Comparisons 1
- Contacts 21
- Conversations 3
- Email & SMTP 27
- Forms 14
- Funnel Builder 30
- General Articles 15
- GoHighLevel Tutorials 26
- Integration & Widget 14
- Memberships 14
- Miscellaneous 15
- Mobile App 6
- New-Features 2
- Opportunities 3
- Payments 6
- Phone 19
- Reporting 7
- Reputation Management & Reviews 2
- Social Media 10
- Surveys 1
- Triggers 20
- Troubleshooting 5
- Uncategorized 1
- Webhooks 1
- Websites 16
- Workflows 35