With the Universal Search feature, you can rapidly search for contacts, payments, and opportunities in your system. If the search results in a match, you can effortlessly access the entry, otherwise, you can create a new one. Follow these uncomplicated guidelines to understand how to use the Universal Search:
Step 1: Navigate to the dashboard menu.
- Located at the upper left corner of your display, you will find a search field.
- Once you click on it, a window will emerge.
- Inside the window, you have the option to enter the query you intend to search for.
- In this instance, our search query will be “test”.
- Towards the left-hand side, you have the option to filter the search results by choosing from the following categories: All Categories, Contacts, Opportunities, or Payments.
- To swiftly navigate to the page containing the relevant information, simply click on any of the discovered Contacts, Opportunities, or Payments.
- You can repeat this process as many times as necessary by returning to the search bar.
Step 2: Add a Contact or Opportunity from the Search tab
- If the search does not produce any results in either the Contacts or Opportunities tabs, you can create a new contact or opportunity from there.
- Simply click on the “add” link that appears in the relevant tab and provide the necessary details for the contact or opportunity you want to generate.