This tutorial will show you how to use the signature custom field and how it can be used within the forms or surveys.
Step 1: Adding the Signature Custom Field to Your Form or Survey
- Navigate to the Form Builder (or Survey Builder).
- You’ll see Standard Fields and Custom Fields in the menu on the right.
- Standard Fields are commonly used, default fields in the system, such as name, email, and phone.
- Custom Fields are those you’ve created specifically for your business needs.
- Click Add Custom Field.
- In the pop up window, choose Signature from the options. You can name the field, like “Sign here” if you wish.
- Click save and the popup will close.
- Click and drag the Signature field into the form.
- Click Save Form.
- Click Integrate Form.
- Copy the link and paste it into the browser, or wherever you wish to use it.
Step 2: Accessing Signatures
- Navigate to your Contacts/Smart Lists.
- Click into a Contact Record.
- Under “Additional Info” you’ll see their signature, captured from a form or survey.