Batch Delivery (Drip Mode) is a feature that enables you to schedule email campaigns in timed batches instead of sending them to your entire audience simultaneously. This feature helps manage the website
or funnel traffic and reduces potential strain on your server.
When creating a batch-scheduled email in Email Marketing, you can select a template, design the content, and configure settings for recipient management and delivery methods. You can specify the batch quantity and the days and times for sending each batch.
Before you proceed, it’s important to be aware of the following points:
- To send an email campaign, ensure that you have already created an email template for the campaign.
- To successfully send an email, it is essential to have your domain verified for sending emails.
To create a batch email, please follow these steps:
Click on the Create Campaign button.
Next, you must select the Email Template you wish to use for your marketing email campaign. You will have the option to preview the template before making your final selection.
You will now be taken to the builder interface, where you can design your content and add the required elements for your email campaign. Whether you have the expertise or are new to email marketing, the Email Builder provides tools to create visually appealing campaigns.
The Email Builder is designed to allow you to work on different parts of your email in any order you prefer. You can customize various elements and review the entire email before sending it out. When you are ready to proceed, you must click either the Send or Schedule button to initiate the sending process.
Before sending the Batch Schedule email campaign, please ensure you complete the following steps:
Step 1: Add your recipients in the To section by selecting email(s) or smart list (s).
Step 2: Add your email address to the From section.
Step 3: Optionally, include your name in the Name section.
Step 4: Add the desired subject line in the Subject section.
Step 5: Optionally, provide a preview text in the “review section.
In the Sending Options section on the left side of the image above, locate and select Batch Schedule (indicated by the red square). Then, follow the steps below:
Step 6: Enter the start date for your campaign.
Step 7: Specify the batch quantity, indicating how many emails you want to send each batch.
Step 8: Determine the frequency at which the batches should be sent by adding a number and selecting the appropriate unit (days, hours, minutes, or seconds) for the interval.
Step 9: Uncheck the days of the week you wish to refrain from sending the batch delivery email campaign.
Step 10: Specify the scheduled batches’ start and end times.
Make sure to complete these steps to configure the batch schedule for your email campaign.
Please take note of the following important details:
- Before scheduling, carefully review the execution date, time, and time zone to ensure accuracy.
- You will have the option to delete or reschedule the email campaign. If you need to reschedule the campaign, simply click the “Reschedule” button and set the desired date and time.
- Please note that rescheduling will only be permitted up to one hour before the scheduled sending time. For instance, if the scheduled date is 11 AM EST, you can reschedule the campaign until 10 AM EST.
Q: Can I edit the copy of a Batch Campaign without affecting the statistics?
A: You can edit the copy of an ongoing Batch Schedule Campaign by clicking Update Email Content. After editing the document before the execution date, remember to save the edits. Please note that the copy may not constantly update immediately, but we strive to update it before the campaign is sent from the server to minimize any impact on statistics.
Rate Limits for Sending in the System:
When using the Drip Mode:
- Frequencies of 30 seconds to 1 minute: You can send up to 1,000 messages per minute.
- Frequencies of 5 minutes: You can send up to 4,999 messages per minute.
- Frequencies of 6 minutes to 10 minutes: You can send up to 5,000 messages per minute.
- Frequencies above 10 minutes: You can send up to 10,000 messages per minute.
When using the “Add all at once” or “Add all at a scheduled time” options:
- For less than 10,000 contacts: We process up to 15,000 contacts per hour.
- For more than 10,000 but less than 50,000 contacts: We process up to 6,000 contacts per hour.
- For more than 50,000 but less than 70,000 contacts: We process up to 3,000 contacts per hour.
- For more than 70,000 contacts: We process up to 1,500 contacts per hour.