When you’re running Facebook lead ad forms, you want to ensure the Facebook form fields are mapped correctly to merge into your system.
Step 1: Integrate Your Facebook Page and Set up a Facebook Lead Ad Form
- In order to use this feature, you need to ensure you have a Facebook page integrated.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations to connect your Facebook page (check out our other tutorials if you need further assistance.)
Step 2: Set Up Your Field Mapping
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Facebook Form Fields Mapping
- You’ll see a list of any Facebook forms you have.
- Click “Map Fields” next to the form you wish to update.
- Map the fields – you’ll see the Facebook form fields on the left, and your system’s fields on the right. By default, the system is smart enough to automatically map fields like “First Name”, “Last Name”, etc. If you have a custom field, or another field not recognized (i.e. if your Facebook field for email address is “E-MaiL AddResS”) you may need to select “Email” from the dropdown.
- Click “Save” to confirm your changes.
NOTE: If you are using non-standard fields, ensure to have a Custom Field created in your system, so that you can select it from the dropdown when mapping fields. Standard fields include typical contact information such as first name, last name, email, phone number, and company. Custom fields include more business-specific information such as favorite food, income, favorite color, and more.