The steps listed below will guide you on how to use User Permissions to either give or limit access and abilities for various members of your team.
- To access Team Management, go to Settings and click on My Staff.
- Under Team Management, select the User you wish to modify either their information or permissions, and click on Edit.
- If you need to update basic User Info such as name, email, phone number, password, email signature, or calendar assignment, open the User Info dropdown and make the required modifications.
- Similarly, to adjust User Permissions, toggle on or off the appropriate settings in the User Permissions dropdown.
- If you need to change a User’s role to an admin or a regular user, access the User Roles dropdown and make the necessary changes.
- NOTE: If you are not the primary user or administrator for your system, you won’t be able to use this option to make changes.
To assign/edit an outbound number assignment or to add in a voicemail recording, drop down Call and Voicemail Settings.