Follow this tutorial to learn how to add a subscription product to a funnel. Please note the process is slightly different from adding a one-time product, so if you’re looking to do that, check out our other tutorials!
This setup requires you to have a working stripe plan. If you haven’t yet set up a Stripe account and a subscription product within Stripe, do that first and come back to this tutorial.
Step 1: Configure the Product for your Funnel
- Click on the funnel you want to use for your subscription product.
- In the funnel overview, make sure that you have selected the funnel step you want the product to appear on. (If you try to add the product to the first step but it appears on a later step, it won’t work.)
- Navigate to the product menu and click on the “+” icon to add a product.
- Select the “Subscription” option and choose a name for the product.
- You can then create a “Price Display Override”. It’s optional to do this, but it can be handy to customize what people see on the order form when they’re purchasing your product.
- So long as you have a working Stripe subscription product, it will appear as an option in the drop-down menu of the stripe plan portion of the product’s creation.
- Create a Production Description. This is what will show up on the customer’s financial statement.
- You can then set up a trial period or setup fee. (Regardless of if a trial period is set up, the setup fee will always be charged).
- You can make the subscription a membership offer or choose to make it a bump product.
NOTE: A bump product is cheaper than the main product that is being sold on the funnel. It’s considered an add-on item to the central product of the funnel you’ve created.
- Click Save.
Now you will be able to see your subscription product in the products menu.