Here is a suggestion for updating appointment status based on tags, specifically for the Invalid Status. It can be useful for your business and automations.
Part 1: Set up a tag for invalid appointments.
- Step 1: Create a tag called “Invalid Appointment”.
Part 2: Create a tag-based trigger.
- Step 1: To set up the appointment status update trigger based on tags, create a new trigger and configure Step 1 as shown in the screenshot, where the trigger action is activated by the addition of the “Invalid Appointment” tag to the contact.
- Step 2: Choose the “Invalid” option and set the action to be “Update Appointment Status”.
- Step 3: Activate and save the trigger by clicking the “Save” button in the top right corner.
Part 3: Using the Tag and Trigger
- Step 1: If you have a contact with an invalid appointment, just add the “Invalid Appointment” tag to the contact, and the trigger you created will activate and update the appointment status to “Invalid”.