In this tutorial, you will learn how to turn off and turn on calendar services. This is useful if you have a service that you typically offer, like a 30-minute consultation or a demo, but you want to temporarily stop offering it. Instead of deleting the entire calendar, you can simply disable the service, and then re-enable it later if needed. To learn how to disable and enable calendar services, follow these steps:
How to Disable Calendar Service
- Go to the Calendars section, select the calendar you want to disable, and click on the dropdown menu that features three dots.
- In the window that appears, click on OK to disable the service.
- When the service is disabled, it will appear as grayed out.
How to Enable Calendar Service
- To re-enable or enable a calendar, click on the dropdown menu with three dots for the respective calendar.
- Then select “Enable Service”.
- The calendar will be immediately reinstated or enabled.