If you have a campaign you wish to integrate into the Workflow builder, you can easily import it. By importing a Campaign into a workflow, you can further customize it with several triggers, paths, and more, giving you more automation control over your business. Follow these steps to learn how:
Step 1: Create the Workflow and Import the Campaign
- Navigate to Workflows and click “+ Create Workflow”
- Select “Import from a Campaign” and from the dropdown list, pick which Campaign you want to import.
- Click “+ Create Workflow” to import that campaign.
Step 2: Making Customizations
- The Workflow will be created from the imported Campaign automatically. You’ll see a message in the Workflow builder that looks like this:
- Click close to accept the message and confirm the import.
- Make any modifications or customizations.
- Save the Workflow.
- Publish the Workflow.