Important Note: With Workflows now available to all users, you can perform all the functions that were previously exclusive to Triggers and Campaigns, and even more, using a unified builder. Click here to explore and learn more about Workflow.
Which email address should the leads receive the emails from?
|Cases||Unassigned Contact||Assigned Contact|
|Manual Emails||Logged in user email||1st priority||1st priority|
|Assigned User Email||N/A||N/A|
|Automated Emails||Campaign/workflow settings||1st priority||1st priority|
|Assigned User Email||N/A||2nd priority|
|Location Email||2nd priority||3rd priority|
|Company Email||3rd priority||4th priority|
|Review Request Emails||We will always use the Logged in user email as the sender’s email|
|Appointment request emails (calendar settings->3. Confirmation)||We will use firstname.lastname@example.org depending on the Mailgun subdomain you set up for the location, or the SMTP-integrated email|
If you are utilizing Mailgun/LC Email, we will use the business email address here if the lead is assigned to someone other than a specific person.
To determine whether Contacts are assigned or unassigned, you can perform a search in the Smart Lists tab to find the contact.
To access the contact details, search in the Conversations section and click on the icon on the right side of the conversation.
You can find the relevant information at this location to identify the person assigned to a specific contact.
Configuring the Sender’s Email in Manual Emails
When sending manual emails, you can configure the sender’s email in the following locations:
- By default, the “From” email address will be the email of the user who is currently logged in.
However, if you have enabled 2-way email sync, the email will display the integrated email address instead.
Configuring the Sender’s Email in Automated Emails
You can make the necessary configurations in the email template to set up the sender’s email for automated emails. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Marketing section.
- Click on Emails and then select Templates.
- Click on the +New button to create a new email template.
- You can configure the sender’s email address within the template editor as desired.
Performing Bulk Action – Sending Email
To send emails to multiple contacts in bulk, follow these steps:
- Go to the Contacts section.
- Navigate to the Smart Lists tab.
- Select the desired contacts by checking the corresponding checkboxes.
- Click the Send Email option to initiate the bulk email-sending process.
Add the From Name and From Email
Accessing Workflow Settings
To access the settings for workflows in HighLevel, follow these steps:
- Go to the Automation section.
- Select Workflows from the options available.
- Click the Create Workflow button to create a new workflow.
- You will be directed to the workflow settings page, where you can configure various options and parameters for your workflow.
Choose Start from Scratch and Continue
Choose Settings and Configure Sender Address
Adding a Send Email Action in a Workflow
- Look for the + button or symbol to add a new action.
- Click the + button, and a menu of available actions will appear.
- Select the Send Email option from the list of actions.
Add the From Name and From Email
- Why does the From email for Outlook always appear lengthy and unfamiliar?
This problem arises from how Outlook presents the sender’s details, resulting in lengthy and unfamiliar email addresses. However, if you send these emails to Gmail.com, the sender’s information will be displayed correctly in G Suite. Refer to the provided resource to gain more insights on hiding the “sent by” information in Outlook.
2. How to remove the send via information in Gmail?
Ensure that you utilize the exact sender email domain that aligns with your established Mailgun domain. Refer to the provided resource for further information regarding the Extra info next to the sender’s name feature.